ISO Certification Services in Bengaluru
ISO 14001:2004 certification body in Bangalore
ISO certification body in Bangalore engaged in Certification / Auditing of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental
Management Systems having operations all over Bengaluru. We offer the most comprehensive, competitive, and cost effective
and result oriented auditing / assessment services for Quality, Environment, Food Safety & other Management System Certifications.
We also provide training. Our quality management training appeals to all learning styles, improve the delegates' learning experience
and achieves a better level of understanding at the end of the course.
We provide ISO services in various parts of Bangalore –Hubli, Maisuru, Gulbarga, Belgaum, Mangaluru, Shimoga, Chitradurga etc.
Any company and organization can follow ISO certification to set up an effective environmental management system, which is very
important for growth of a company or organization. We hope a company definetly understandy the benefits and process for obtaining
the ISO 14001:2004 certification. we have the right training courses, resources and services. We offer packages that can be customized
to your business to jumpstart your environmental management.
What is ISO 14001:2004
ISO 14001 is the international standard for Environmental Management System. It make a company to understand
the Identify how their operations (processes etc. ) affect the environment (adverse changes to air, water, or land)
and minimize the negative effects. This International Standard are intended to be incorporated into any environmental
management system. The extent of the application factors depends on the nature of the activity of the organization,
product, services and location where it functions.ISO certification 14001:2004 Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally
ISO 14000 - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What is ISO 14001 stands for???
ISO 14000 is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organizations
(a) minimize how their
operations (processes etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e. cause adverse changes to air, water, or land)
(b) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements.
2. What is the role of SAG in ISO 14000?
SAG is the ISO certification Body. We make people to recognise the benefits of ISO certification and how they get
cerified their company or organization which help them in their business growth.
3. What are the Benefits of iso 14001:2004 certification?
- (a)Reduced cost of waste management
- (b)Savings in consumption of energy and materials
- (c) Better business focus and communication of environmental issues.
- (d)Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public
- (e)Improved environmental performance led by top management commitment
- (f)Modify profitability through costs reductions and improved customer satisfaction.
- (g)Better brand image as customers will see an organisation that is in control of its impact on the environment
- (h)Cost savings can be achieved through improved efficiencies in energy and water usage and through waste minimisation
4. What are the requirements of ISO 14001 standard ?
- Environmental Policy - build up a statement of the organizations commitment to the environment.
- Legal and Other Requirements - determine and ensure access to relevant laws and regulations
- Environmental management system (EMS) - specify and set up organizational structure, responsibilities, authorities, relationships, functions, processes, practices, procedures, and resources needed.
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts - recognise environmental evaluate of products, activities and services and their effects on the environment.
- Objectives and Targets and Environmental Management Program - set environmental goals for the organization and plan actions to get objectives and targets.
- Training, Awareness and Competence - ensure that employees are conscious and capable of their environmental responsibilities.
- Communication – Improved affect for internal and external communication on environmental management issues
- EMS Documentation - maintain information about the EMS and related documents
- Document Control - ensure impressive management of procedures and other documents
- Operational Control - Recognise, plan and manage the organizations operations and activities.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response - develop procedures for preventing and responding to potential emergencies.
- Records - keep capable records of EMS performance
5.How to achieve ISO 14001 certification? ?
SAG offers a well define method for ISO 14001-2004 certification.
We examine Awareness TrainingAspect – impact examine and risk analyz Design and finalization
Implementation Internal Auditor Training and conduct of internal audit Management Review MeetingReview of
Implementation Pre-assessment auditStage 1 – certification auditStage 2 – certification auditAward of ISO 9001
certificationContinual improvement of the system through value added certification and training services.
6. What is the difference between ISO 14000 standards and IS/ISO 14000 standards?
There is no difference. They are exactly the same. BIS had adopted the above mentioned ISO
14000 series of standards and these are numbered as IS/ISO 14000, IS/ISO 14001, IS/ISO
14004.These standards published by BIS are exact replica of ISO 14000 series of standards.
7. What does "certification" or "registration" mean?
Registration often called "certification" -- means that your ISO system has been objectively audited by an recognize registration body and found to be fully compliant with the ISO standards.
8. If we decide to implement both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, do these have to be separate systems?
No. You can apply incorporate management systems taking into account the requirements that are common among the standards.
This incorporate approach improves system efficiency and cuts costs, both internal costs and registration costs.
9. Why seek certification to ISO 14001:2004?
- It shows that an organisation is committed to environmental issues and is prepared to work towards improving the environment.
- An ISO 14001 certificate better company image in the eyes of customers, employees and shareholders .
- It also gives a competitive progress to an organisation’s marketing.