ISO Certification Services in Bengaluru
ISO 22000:2005 certification body in Bangalore
ISO certification body in Bangalore is a progressive company and promoted by industry professionals, the promoters are committed
to provide service to the Satisfaction of its customers .We are engaged in covering Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, and
Information/Data Security standards. SAG is fast growing management Certification body in Bangalore. We offer to our clients our
expertise and in depth knowledge for incorporating necessary measures and meeting the requisite standards for achieving ISO 22000
certification . Standard ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements for a food.
safety management system. It ensure that food is safe at the
time of human consumption. We are a leading iso 22000 certification company.
We provide ISO services in various parts of Bangalore –Hubli, Maisuru, Gulbarga, Belgaum, Mangaluru, Shimoga, Chitradurga etc.
Any company and organization can follow ISO certification to set up an effective food safety management system, which is very
important for growth of a company or organization. We hope a company definetly understand the benefits and process for obtaining
the ISO 22000:2005 certification. we have the right training courses, resources and services. We offer packages that can be customized
to your business to jumpstart your food safety management system.
What is ISO 22000:2005
ISO 22000 FSMS (Food Safety Management System) specifies requirements for a food safety management system
where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in
order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption. Food safety is not single stage controls
but is combined efforts of all the party participating in the food chain, this includes Feed Producers, Primary
Producers through manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets
and Producers of Equipments, Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and Service
providers. Even this includes Pesticides, fertilizers and veterinary drugs. Successful Implementation of FSMS helps
the organisation to prevent problems like presence of Microbes, Toxins and Adulteration etc before its occurrence
& Suggest Corrective action.
ISO 22000 - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What does ISO 22000:2005 stands for???
ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the
food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food
is safe at the time of human consumption.
2. What is the role of SAG in ISO 14000?
SAG is the ISO certification Body. We make people to recognise the benefits of ISO certification and how they get
cerified their company or organization which help them in their business growth.
3. What are the Benefits of iso 22000:2005 certification?
- (a) Food safety assurance in food chain
- (b) Improves your organization’s image
- (c) Improves internal and external communications
- (d) Shows commitment to manage food safety hazards and risks
- (e) Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective
- (f) Systematic identification and management of food safety hazards.
- (g) ISO 22000 helps Organisation to provide safe food products to consumers.
- (h) Greater confidence for safety of food and related products served and delivered
4. What are the requirements of ISO 22000 standard ?
- Creates a structure that aligns with ISO 9001.
- check self-imposed and prerequisite standards.
- to demonstrate such conformity to relevant interested parties.
- ensure that the organization conforms to its stated food safety policy.
- demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Provides interactive communication, internationally and across the supply chain.
- plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer,
check self-imposed and prerequisite.
5.How to achieve ISO 22000:2005 certification ?
SAG offers a well define method for ISO 14001-2004 certification.
We examine Awareness TrainingAspect – impact examine and risk analyz Design and finalization
Implementation Internal Auditor Training and conduct of internal audit Management Review MeetingReview of
Implementation Pre-assessment auditStage 1 – certification auditStage 2 – certification auditAward of ISO 9001
certificationContinual improvement of the system through value added certification and training services.
6. Which organizations can implement ISO 22000?
- Food manufacturing industry
- Food ingredients industry
- Food additives
- Food transportation
- Packing of food materials
- Selling of food (retail or wholesale)
- Serving prepared food (super markets)
- Production of food equipment’s
7.Who should use ISO 22000:2005?
Since ISO 22000 is a generic food safety management standard it can be used by any organization directly
or indirectly involved in the food chain including-
- Food processors and manufactures
- Retailers, storage facilities and transporters.
- Hospitality sector – Hotels, Restaurants, Catering institutes
- Primary procedures (Agriculture, Aquaculture, Horticulture, Dairy etc.)
- Service providers to food establishments ie; pest control, stewarding, cleaning etc.
8. What is the difference between ‘certification’ and ‘accreditation’?
Certification is the confirmation that a client operates in line with a set of requirements, provide by a standard setter
“Accreditation” means the procedure by which an authoritative body gives formal recognition that a conformity assessment body
in accordance to the standards and technical regulations, is competent to carry out specific tasks as testing, calibration,
certification, and inspection.