ISO Certification Services in Bengaluru
ISO 18001:2007 certification body in Bangalore
ISO certification body in Bangalore engaged in Certification of establish, and maintain an effective quality
assurance system for manufacturing and service industries in all over karnataka. We offer the most comprehensive,
competitive, and cost effective and result oriented auditing / assessment services for quality assurance system for
manufacturing & other Management System Certifications. We also provide training. Our quality management training
appeals to all learning styles, improve the delegates' learning experience and achieves a better level of understanding
at the end of the course.
We have an in-depth experience in this field which has enabled us in offering innovative and best solution to our clients.
We provide OHSAS 18001 Certification which show the commitment to the health and safety of employees, demonstrates your ability
to manage risk & hazards associated with the activities and provide assurance to all concerned including customers and management
that legal compliance is effectively managed.
What is ISO 18001:2007
An occupational health and safety management system will place the basic requirements for a safe and secure environment.
This will ensure that your business practices the right methods and standards to give your employees a safe and secure time at work.
If you have a business that is in the manufacturing, operating etc side of works, it would make sense to have a certification that
ensures the safety of all your employees. There are a lot of occupational hazards that could be in place and you need to safeguard
your employees from each one of them.
ISO 18001:2007- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What does OHSAS ISO 18001:2007 stand for?
OHSAS 18001 means Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
It provides a outline to help organizations develop and implement an Occupational Health and Safety management system.
2. What is the role of SAG in OHSAS ISO 18001:2007?
SAG is the ISO certification Body. We make people to recognise the benefits of ISO certification and how they get
cerified their company or organization which help them in their business growth.
3. What are the Benefits of ISO 18001:2007 certification?
- (a) Reduce the exposure of employees and other parties to occupational health and safety risks associated with the organizations activities.
- (b) Knowledge that heightened awareness of health and safety codes of practice is promoted throughout the supply chain.
- (c) Job security improved through enhanced business performance.
- (d) Improved awareness of Health and Safety problems for your staff.
- (e) A less potential of fines & penalties for non-compliance.
- (f) Increased trust within customers and staff.
- (g) Proof of legal and regulatory compliance
4. What are the key features of OHSAS 18001:2007?
- Alignment with ISO 14001:2004 throughout the standard to facilitate integration.
- People involvement in establishing the system and investigation of incidents.
- "Evaluation of Compliance" requested as per ISO 14001:2004.
- Suitability for management system certification.
- Compatibility with ISO 9001:2000.
- Citation to PDCA cycle
5.How long does it take to gain an OHSAS 18001 Certified?
To gain an OHSAS 18001 certification it typically takes 6-12 months.
6. How to obtain certification for OHSMS?
Organizations interested in obtaining licence for OH&S Management System as per IS 18001 should ensure
that they are operating the system according to this standard. The organization should apply on the prescribed
proforma (Form IV) at the nearest Regional Office of BIS along with Questionnaire (Form X) and the prescribed application
fee as applicable. .
7. My company is very small. Can I get certified?
Perfectly, We 'hv worked with companies of one or two people who is find out to get certified.
The operations that you'll put in place would have the same purpose as a much larger company
it's just that the execution will be simpler.
8. Can the standards improve "customer satisfaction"?
Definetly! The standards improve customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is important in the ISO .The standard
recognizes that although processes underpin a healthy organization, meeting customer requirements is fundamental to its success.
Customer satisfaction drives successful private sector businesses. High-performing
businesses have developed principles and strategies for achieving customer satisfaction A customer is
satisfied only if and when they say they are satisfied. Satisfaction is
based upon the customer's perception of the experience.
9. What is the difference between ‘certification’ and ‘accreditation’?
Certification is the confirmation that a client operates in line with a set of requirements, provide by a standard setter
“Accreditation” means the procedure by which an authoritative body gives formal recognition that a conformity assessment body
in accordance to the standards and technical regulations, is competent to carry out specific tasks as testing, calibration,
certification, and inspection.
10. What is the certification process?
- 1. Part 1 audit (also known as a desktop audit) where the CB auditor examines the pertinent documentation.
- 2. Taking action on the results of the part 1 audit.
- 3. Part 2 audit (on site audit) where the CB sends an audit team to examine your implementation of the reviewed, documented ISMS.
- 4. Correction of audit findings. Agreement on a surveillance schedule.
- 5. Issuance of certificate. (Depending on the CB, this can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.)